Do you also feel like eating all the time? Do you often have to restrain yourself from not throwing everything from the cookie row in your shopping cart? If you can say yes to that, then I know exactly how you feel. I was sick in my first trimester, but I certainly did not lack appetite. In fact, I thought about eating all the time. What helped me to keep it in check was the rule: during the week only healthy sweets, unhealthy during the weekend. I did healthy snacking with my super easy and healthy 'homemade' Oatmeal cookies. Delicious!
Recipe ultimate healthy cookies
These cookies are super healthy for you, and I mean really healthy. They are made of pumpkin, oatmeal, coconut grater and fresh dates. All natural ingredients that contain vitamins, fibers, healthy fats and minerals. That is super healthy?
In fact, you could even eat these cakes as lunch or breakfast. And then again without guilt! The reason why I put such a cake in my mouth every night is because I like them and they can take my craving for a while.
Recipe oatmeal pumpkin cookies
This recipe is really super, super easy and you do not have a whole Holland Bakt background. Even my husband (who never cooks) could still do it.
And besides that it is very easy, it is also ready very quickly!
Ingredients for healthy cookies
Ingredients for 10 cakes:
- 400 grams of pumpkin cubes (1 bag at the ah or jumbo)
- 1 tsp coconut grater (variation: ground linseed, also tasty)
- 2 or 3 fresh dates - 220 grams oatmeal (just the cheapest in the supermarket)
- sweetener (I had liquid sweetener from natrena) - cinnamon and possibly also spice herbs
- vanilla essence
- Preheat the oven to 220 degrees and place a sheet of parchment paper on the baking sheet. Leave the baking sheet out of the oven. Put water on and add the pumpkin cubes when it boils.
- Cook the pumpkin cubes for 15 minutes. Then let them drain well and cool down. Puree the pumpkin cubes (I just crushed them with a fork). Put the cubes in a large mixing bowl.
- Add the oatmeal and knead the whole together.
- Then add the coconut rind, 1 tsp vanilla essence, 1 tsp cinnamon and 1/2 tbsp spices and a large pinch of salt and knead everything together again.
- Taste the mix for a while to see if you taste the taste of the cinnamon and cinnamon spices. If it is too little, do something with it.
- Then add about 2 tl of liquid sweetener and knead the dough well so that it is evenly distributed. Even now it is a question of tasting whether you like it or not. Add the sweetener always in small bits, because the sweet taste is soon too very present.
- Then cut the fresh dates in half lengthwise. Remove the kernel and cut it into small cubes. Divide this by the pumpkin-oatmeal dough.
Easy recipe for healthy cookies! Oatmeal and pumpkin. Vary with banana. So ready, everyone can do it!
Now it is the art to make cookies from the dough. I always make 10.
First you make a ball of the dough in your hands (it can stick a bit, that is normal) and you put this on the baking paper. According to pressure you flatten it so that they look like on the photo. They do not have to be completely flat, those of me are about an inch high.
When all the dough is divided, put the plate in the oven for 15 minutes and then they are ready!
Then remove the plate from the oven and turn the cakes over while you cool them down. The cakes are a bit hard on the outside and nice and soft inside.
As an extra you can add some honey or a little peanut butter! Instead of pumpkin you can also make the cookies with 2 bananas!